Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"When I'm not a prisoner" - A Prospective tenant shares photos of a house up for rent in Lagos

#jaiyeorie 

 

A potential tenant looking for a house in Lagos has shared photos of a house that they showed him. The accommodation is a separate room, but it is so small that you can hardly move freely in it. In addition to being small, the room has a single small window that is high up and does not provide adequate lighting or ventilation. "I had to reach for the window," the Twitter user wrote. The kitchen and bathroom are so tight that movement will be restricted. "Lagos is testing my mental health, tbh. When I am not a prisoner," the Twitter user captioned the photos of the accommodation. To make matters worse, it was revealed that the accommodation costs 250,000 naira per year and this is less the other fees, such as agent, contract and surety fees.


"When I


 

See below.

 

"When I

"When I

"When I

📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments