Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Draya Michele Lands Docuseries ‘Doses Of Draya’ At Zeus (Video)





Draya Michele has landed her very own docuseries at Zeus.
The 10-part series titled, “Doses of Draya,” will offer viewers a “behind-the-scenes look at the actor-model-entrepreneur-social media influencer’s life as she builds her businesses and lets loose with her close friends.”
Draya Michele gushed about her new show in a statement:
I’ve been on a pretty incredible journey over the past decade, and I’m grateful to my fans who have been with me through the ups and downs.
As a woman of color, I couldn’t be more excited to be working with Zeus, a Black-owned streaming service, to share my story, and to let people into my daily life in a way I never really have before.
I’ve come a long way, from humble beginnings, and have continued to reinvent myself and evolve my brands over and over. I hope my fans have appreciated my honesty along 

Check out the teaser below:

Will you be watching?




📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments