Break Up/ Make UP Arrrrghhhhh! - Toke Makinwa

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Break Up/ Make UP Arrrrghhhhh! - Toke Makinwa

Toke Moments - Welcome to another episode of Toke Moments, This week I have a chat with Bosun who does my radio show with me, we usually chat up a storm after work and I decided to discuss some of the topics we chat about on he Vlog. Why is there a rise in break up stories? These days people are quick to throw in the towel and we explore why
#jaiyeorie 📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Anonymous said…
I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!
Anonymous said…
What i don't realize is in reality how you are not actually
much more smartly-liked than you may be right now.
You are so intelligent. You realize thus considerably relating
to this subject, made me for my part consider it from numerous various angles.
Its like women and men aren't involved except it is something to accomplish with Woman gaga!
Your personal stuffs nice. At all times take care
of it up!
Jaiyeorie said…
thank you dear
Jaiyeorie said…
thank you dear
Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});