Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Anthony Madu has been Accepted into the American Ballet Theatre

Anthony Madu has been Accepted into the American Ballet Theatre
Anthony Madu, the Leap of Dance Academy, the 11-year-old ballet dancer has impressed people around the world after a video of him dancing in the rain touched the hearts of millions of people.
Anthony will now have the opportunity to train with some of the best ballet dancers in the world. He has been offered a scholarship from the American Ballet Theater in New York.
The video struck a chord with Nigerian actress Cynthia Erivo says she felt a special personal connection when she saw Anthony.
She told NBC News:
They’re in Nigeria. I happen to be Nigerian as well. And I was like, this felt like a kismet moment.
I think it’s extremely important because I think boys are not encouraged to do this incredibly hard craft that actually encourages strength and stamina and beauty.

He and his dance partners were able to video chat with the acclaimed Calvin Royal III soloist from the American Ballet Theatre, who offered encouragement.
Calvin Royal said:
You are not only changing your world there in Africa but you’re changing the hearts and minds of so many people.

Anthony alongside his mother, Ifeoma Madu, had a video chat with from CBS. When asked how ballet makes him feel, the boy said:
It makes me feel strong and happy when I’m dancing. I see my future like that I’m going to be a professional dancer when I grew up.
Watch the video below:

Photo Credit: leapofdanceacademy
📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments