Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Singer Joel Amadi Calls Out Kaduna Govt After Losing Father To Herdsmen Attack

#jaiyeorie
Joel Amadi Singer Joel Amadi Calls Out Kaduna Govt After Losing Father To Herdsmen Attack  jaiyeorie
, Joel Amadi aka Joe El has lost his father to Fulani herdsmen amid the incessant killings in Southern Kaduna.
While sharing the news via Twitter on Saturday, the Kennis Music signee confirmed that his father was shot dead. He also called out governor Nasir El-Rufai and accused of him of not doing enough to curb terrorism in the state.
He wrote: ‘It’s just been confirmed that my lovely Dad is dead-shot by herdsmen and my mom and sisters can’t even talk to me on phone please tag @elrufai he needs to know that he is not doing enough to curb the state of terrorism in Kaduna state.’ 
This comes a few hours after Joe El reported an attack on his father’s village Zikpak, Kafanchan, and also disclosed that his dad and some other villagers were missing. The 2Face lookalike musician said two of his cousins were also killed by the assailants.
“I just heard they shot three of my mothers and two cousins. God, I hope this isn’t real. If you Google the killings in southern Kaduna, the unbearable images of innocent human beings like you and I that you will see that were killed like chickens are enough for you to know how I feel right now and this has to stop,” he added.


Post a Comment

0 Comments