Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

You divorce, you refund me my money for aso ebi with interest - Soso Soberekon

#jaiyeorie
Soso Soberekon has expressed his concern about the way marriages break up quickly, even after guests have spent so much money to be there for the wedding.

Taking to his instagram page to reveal what he will be doing from now, he wrote;

It's so annoying

''I bought an ASO-EBI for 65k last year December and travelled all the way to Enugu from Lagos for the wedding. Paid my flight tickets to and fro, only for me to hear today that the couples divorced 4days ago!

Marriages don't last more than 2 years this days, don't know why. So from now on, anyone who brings ASO-EBI of over 1,500 for me; will sign an agreement with my lawyer....You divorce, you refund me my money with interest!''



  📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments