Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Makeup Artist Lungile Thabethe Showed Us Her Nighttime Skin Routine

Lungile Thabethe shared her skincare secrets, starting with her nighttime routines
On her IGTV she shared:
My Daily Night Time Skincare Routine
I shared my Exfoliation routine a few weeks back (I exfoliate my face 2-3 times a week) and thought I should share what my current night time routine looks like. This is an everyday regiment.
PS: the facial steamer is from clicks but I wouldn’t recommend this specific one because it doesn’t release enough steam ( I’m currently searching for better options for you guys).

📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments