Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Losing weight will have twerking to @rotimi Acoustic Music! 🤣🤣


KENDRA G.captioned;

Losing weight will have twerking to Rotimi Acoustic Music! 🤣🤣 Download his new EP “Unplugged Sessions” Now! AND I couldn’t even fit this red dress last week! Link in my bio if you wanna lose weight too!
@cal_me_british Instagram Profile 

Is this the guy from the movie POWER?
@paulflex1998_gmoney_ Instagram Profile 

That was cool .💯💯💯😂
@iamholliiwood Instagram Profile 

@demita_joe
@vindelbosque Instagram Profile

is someone forcing you to show off your that jab breast, I have a unique size with me here. So be matured
@stormdabarber Instagram Profile 

Too dam thick and chocolate😍😍
@iam_mztiffany Instagram Profile 

❤️❤️❤️ Ok we see you in that red dress gurllllll 😍😍
@mzyogi1 Instagram Profile 

Dang how did I miss this😫. I love Rotimi❤️
@yaboytyquel Instagram Profile 21 hours ago

We love your energy and personality 😂 🙏🏾 You uplift and inspire every day! @kendragmedia
@show.me.philotimo Instagram Profile 22 hours ago

Giiiiiirlll, You need some double side tape to keep that dress up where it's supposed to be 🤣. Although, I don't think many mind seeing your dress slipping ✨ love your energy. 💕
@mzcutendafacethickndawaist Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

Love him♥️
@swiftl Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

Your personality is everything 😍
@marleyman68 Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

@kendragmedia I told you @torylanez is waiting 😂😂
@shelives4music Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

Also, LOVED @rotimi's last project and was so excited to see acoustic vibes from him. Loving it ❤️
@shelives4music Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

I ordered mine yesterday when I saw your post about losing 4 in 4! Looking forward to feeling amazing right there with you.... in quarantine spirit of course 😂
@sexy_red_30 Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

I love him
@ohhhh_renee Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

Omgggg
@apryltaurus Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

Cleavage Dont Fail Me Now 😘 #TheyWasntQuarantined😂😂
@mdjthepoet Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

Looking good in that dress @kendragmedia . we miss you hear in #philly
@shannibugslim Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

That smile just melting my heart rotimi, damn!
@darealseanmoney Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

I'm just Speechless by the way you move no other words @kendragmedia ☺
@show_out1 Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

That nigga Nose B 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@radioroxxy Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

He fine Af!
@bmo_rose_mo Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

Kendra be having fun with it 😁🙏🏽.. You gone pull a “Janet Jackson” though 😂😂😂 .. 🙈👁
@dropstepp55 Instagram Profile 18 April, 2020

No way I can concentrate with that dress on 🔥

You might interested in


📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments