Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I knew you were gonna do it!” -Sweet Moment Late Kobe & Vanessa Bryant’s Daughter Baby Capri Took her 1st Steps


11-month old daughter Capri Kobe, has taken her first steps on her own .
In a video posted by Vanessa Bryanton Instagram, Capri is seen standing in front of her aunt Sophie before walking to her mom.
The ladies are then heard cheering the milestone as Vanessa embraces a smiling Capri.
“I’m so proud of you!” Vanessa exclaims. “I knew you were gonna do it!”
“My baby!!!! So proud of my Koko Bean … Capri took her first steps from her auntie Sophie to mama today”, Vanessa captioned the video.
📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments