'Happy 10 year anniversary to these titties' - Chrissy Teigen marks 10th anniversary of her breast implants with runway photos

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

'Happy 10 year anniversary to these titties' - Chrissy Teigen marks 10th anniversary of her breast implants with runway photos

 Chrissy Teigen marked 10th anniversary of her breast implants on Monday night, by sharing throwback photos of her showing off her curves on the runway while modeling a bikini.

The mother of two wrote: 'happy 10 year anniversary to these titties and RIP to these teeth.' 



Her comment regarding her teeth was about the veneers she had at the time.

When comedian Whitney Cummings commented: 'Wait isn't ten years when we need to take them out?' meaning that 10 years is the time that implants traditionally need replacing.

In her reply, Chrissy hilariously wrote: '@whitneycummings yes dude and I really want them OUT. Quarantine would have been perfect time but apparently, it's not 'ESSENTIAL' smh.'

Earlier the month, she opened up about her regrets getting breast implants.

She told Glamour UK: 'Yeah, I did my boobs when I was about 20 years old,' she revealed. 'It was more for a swimsuit thing. I thought, if I'm going to be posing, laid on my back, I want them to be perky! But then you have babies and they fill up with milk and deflate and now I am screwed.'

'I had a quarter 'teardrop' cup in the bottom and filled out the breast line. But I want them out now,' she continued. 'If I could do one thing, it would be to have a lift.'

The model also admitted that she is aware of the risk now that she is now a mother.

'When you have kids, you think about [the risks] of surgery and I think, "This is not the way I want to die, in boob surgery."

Chrissy is mom to 3-year-old Luna, and Miles, one, with husband John Legend. 📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. #jaiyeorie ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});