Adaora Lumina Mbelu: 10 Important Life Lessons from her Divorce

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Adaora Lumina Mbelu: 10 Important Life Lessons from her Divorce

Adaora Lumina Mbelu went through a divorce process 2 years ago. Now she is sharing the lessons she learnt from her divorce and how she applies them to her relationship with people.
She says:
Hi Guys, if you’ve read my book “This Thing Called Purpose”, it’s no news to you that I went through a separation about 2 years ago, and a divorce. At the time when my divorce process started, I tried to search for content that talked about how to handle things. I couldn’t find anything in this part of the world, that I could learn from. I realize that Divorce is a “taboo” subject, and many people are either too ashamed to talk about it, or just don’t want to deal with 3rd party. I’ve just done a video on my YouTube channel, where I share 10 Things I learned from my divorce. I’m an advocate for trying to fix broken relationships, so…No… I’m not asking you to get a divorce.😑. (Had to get that disclaimer in, because some of y”all can tell your pastor that Adaora said….). This video is for people who have either been through a separation/divorce, going through one, or for anyone who has been in an intimate relationships that ended. .
In this video, I talk about some of the things I’ve learned, and how I believe it’s best to handle the entire process.
Watch the video below :


📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. #jaiyeorie ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});