1st Birthday Photos of Tania Omotayo’s Daughter

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

1st Birthday Photos of Tania Omotayo’s Daughter



Tania Omotayo is wishing her cute little princess, Sarai, a very 1st happy birthday.
She shared adorable photos on her Instagram page with the caption:
Happy 1st birthday to our Princess Sarai. My miracle that makes my life complete!!! I can’t believe it’s been a year already, God is faithful. Thank you for changing my life! Thank you for being everything I prayed for. I love you more than I can possibly put into words ❤️💜 🍦 🍨🍡

 Credit: taniaomotayo ig





📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. #jaiyeorie ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});