Eminem and Dr. Dre Show Show Up at 50 Cent’s Walk of Fame Ceremony

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Eminem and Dr. Dre Show Show Up at 50 Cent’s Walk of Fame Ceremony




50 Cent was honoured with his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and some of those who stepped out to support him were Dr. Dre and Eminem.
The hip-hop legends discovered 50 in 2002 and signed him to Shady Records, and yesterday, they took a moment during the ceremony to praise the artist and dear friend.

The In Da Club rapper, real name Curtis Jackson, attended the ceremony on Hollywood Boulevard on Thursday (30 January), where large crowds gathered to watch the milestone moment in Fiddy’s career. Looking especially dapper in a two-piece grey suit and red polo neck jumper, 50 Cent was joined by close friend and Power actress Lala Anthony as he accepted the honour.

But he was particularly touched that his old pal Eminem, 47, made the effort to support him and deliver a speech that was, frankly, beautiful.


‘Of all the things I don’t remember about 2002, I have a very clear memory of the first time I met 50,’ Eminem told the audience who cheered along.

‘One of the first things I noticed about 50 was his presence because it just kind of felt like, he’s gonna be a star… It just seemed like he was the whole package.’

 Eminem clearly had a crystal ball at the time as Fiddy went on to become one of the biggest rap stars and music moguls.



“Out of all the things that I don’t remember about 2002, I have a very clear memory of the first time I met 50,” Eminem said, per THR. “I think one of the things I noticed when he first walked into the room was his presence, right, because it just kinda felt like he’s gonna be a star. Like, just the way he carried himself, swagger, everything. It just seemed like he was the whole package. What’s crazy about it to me is the charisma and the personality matched the intensity of his music and that first album is so classic.”

“The first time I met 50, I was so excited to meet him, so I started rapping all his songs to him and I didn’t really let him talk,” Eminem continued. “I kinda was trying to show him how into him I was. But I think I might have probably overdid it.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});