Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Yemi Alade Celebrates Brother Durojaiye endorsed as ASP of the Nigerian Police Force!

image
Yemi Alade captioned;
I Can't Contain My Joy! My Not So Little Baby Brother @alade_durojaiye just Graduated with A B.Sc in Psychology and Thus endorsed as ASP of the Nigerian Police Force! Thank you for your service! I'm so proud ! So happy! You are truly the son of our dad Late Commissioner of Police,Provost Marshall J.A.Alade!! I swear I am not crying , someone is cutting Onions! It is such Intellectuals Nigeria Deserves as Their Security Personnels! Book Smart ,Psychologically Sane and Skilled. and Physically Fit !!!! I LOVE YOU BRO I LOVE YOU . (I can still land you heavy slap even though you are taller 6'1 than me, we are not mates🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) Happy graduation!


How is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments