Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ubi Franklin reveals he was suicidal years ago



He revealed this on instagram saying he was actually suicidal in 2017 and used his own life to encourage others writing;

''April 23rd 2017 after this photoshoot I wanted this to be the last pictures I will take in my life.
On this day I was depressed out of my mind and wanted to take my life. Today I am grateful to God I didn’t. What ever you are going through now I promise you it’s a phase, keep pushing it will pass 💪🙏🙏''

Well, he is right, because two years after he has had atleast two new businesses, if not three and welcomed two babies… he still denies the other tho.  Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments