Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nicki Minaj cancels Saudi Concert in support of women's and LGBTQ rights

Have you read 
Nicki Minaj is pulling out of a concert in Saudi Arabia because she says she wants to show support for women’s rights, gay rights and freedom of expression.

“After careful reflection I have decided to no longer move forward with my scheduled concert at Jeddah World Fest. While I want nothing more than to bring my show to fans in Saudi Arabia, after better educating myself on the issues, I believe it is important for me to make clear my support for the rights of women, the LGBTQ community and freedom of expression,” Minaj said in a statement Tuesday.

Minaj was originally scheduled to headline the concert on July 18.  📜 🗺️ 😂 #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments