Laura "Moet" Abebe reveals her next step and shares new photos as she turns 30

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Laura "Moet" Abebe reveals her next step and shares new photos as she turns 30


The radio goddess is 30  and she has this and this to say. Her first message:

''Happy Birthday to me... I’ve come so far!!! 30 years of Rising Above... 30 years of pushing through... and by His Grace many more successful years to come''

Second message:

''Wow!!! I never knew 30 would look like this!! I’m extremely blessed to be surrounded by people that genuinely love and accept me for who I am. I have made up my mind not to be so harsh on myself but from now on live through the positives and mistakes... HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎁 RADIO GODDESS!!! You’ve worked so hard ❤️ #radiogoddess👑 #moetabebe'' Have you read 📜 🗺️ 😂 #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});