Friday 12 July 2019

Beyonce had standing ovation ‘just for existing’ - ‘Lion King’ co-star Seth Rogen



Seth Rogen says that Beyoncé had a standing ovation “for just existing” at the Lion King world premiere
She lends her voice to the role of Nala in the new adaptation of the Disney classic – was in attendance at the glitzy event in Los Angeles on Tuesday, 9 July and her castmate was blown away by the reaction she received from the adoring crowd.

Appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the actor – who voices Pumbaa in the movie – said: “Beyoncé was called out and the audience stood up and went crazy.
“I was like, ‘She’s getting a standing ovation for just existing’. Like, her mere presence was a reason to stand and go crazy, and I totally got it. I was like, ‘Yeah, we should be celebrating. We made it. We’re all in a room with Beyoncé. That’s what you want’.”
 
 
He added: “I know they weren’t clapping for me, but I was on the stage, and I, for a brief moment, felt like what it must feel like to have that adulation.
“All I was thinking was, ‘Oh, people don’t like me that much. I don’t get one iota of this’. No, I get, like, a smattering at best.”
 
 
 
 📜 🗺️ 😂 #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home