Teacher with Nerve disorder narrates how Pupils laugh at him in class

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Teacher with Nerve disorder narrates how Pupils laugh at him in class



A heart-wrenching story of a 51-year-old teacher who says he is laughed at by pupils every time he is in agony because of nerve pains has emerged online.
Themba Dlamini is a wheelchair-bound teacher at Zakhekahle High School in Empangeni town in KwaZulu-Natal in province. The school does not have a ramp or facilities that are friendly for people with disabilities.


Mr Dlamini, who teaches mathematics, English and life sciences, is often drenched when it rains because he needs to move between the car, office and classrooms.
“I cannot help but scream and cry in class because of the pain I get. It’s like I get electrocuted. That’s because of nerve pains.
“Children laugh at me when they hear me crying and see tears rolling down my face. I cannot do this anymore. Even in class, I struggle to write on the board or move between desks to supervise pupils,” City Press quotes Mr Dlamini as saying.
The teacher suffered spinal injuries when he was shot by unknown gunmen while on his way to school in 2009. The motive for the attack is unclear.

City Press📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});