Big hair and she does not care !! Khloe Kardashian rocks new look to Diana Ross’ birthday party

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Big hair and she does not care !! Khloe Kardashian rocks new look to Diana Ross’ birthday party

#jaiyeorie Big hair and she does not care !! Khloe Kardashian rocks new look to Diana Ross’ birthday party




Khloe Kardashian debuted some huge curls as she partied with Beyonce and a long list of celebrities at Diana Ross’ 75th birthday celebration. Dressed in a cleavage baring gold Madiyah Al Sharqi Wrap Around Dress,Giuseppe Zanotti Harmony Sandals in Rose Gold,Lana Jewelry Large Flawless Skinny Hoop Earrings  and wavy hair.
The reality star looked in good spirits as she partied with her mum,Kris Jenner and sister ,Kourtney Kardashian.



Khloe also flaunted some massive cleavage while at the gathering. The event for Diana took place at the Motown Museum in Detroit, Michigan.


Fans are talking about Khloe’s hair, and many claimed that she is trying to be black. One person said: “Nobody: The Kardashians: how can I be black today?”This fan wrote: “Diana a legend so I know she probably not phased but if Beyoncé was singing at my birthday function I would pass tf out. Y’all would have to tell me about it later bc it’s no way I would be conscience Khloe looks cute.”
This supporter stated: “It’s time for me to go to bed. I thought this was Beyonce when I was squinting. Why are they so obsessed with looking like black women .Tristan knows it you Khloe. ”











 📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});