No Girl In Nigeria Can Twerk More Than Me - Dabota Lawson

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

No Girl In Nigeria Can Twerk More Than Me - Dabota Lawson


Dabota Lawson has revealed that there is no Nigerian girl that can twerk better than she does.Dabota Lawson had her buttock surgically enhanced recently...
She wrote;

People think I’m stiff because of the way I carry myself . Those that know , know .. Argue with your ancestors 😂🤣😂 if you want a challenge . Try me . But you have to be a badass chic for me to take up the challenge , @bobrisky222 @janemena you’re the only girls that’s not allowed to contest with me 😂😂I will still win. I’m a Rivers girl
BTW THIS IS RANDOM BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE KEEP ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT THIS . LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR THERE IS NO GIRL
IN NIGERIA THAT CAN
TWERK MORE THAN ME . ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});