Nigerian blogger Emeh celebrates 34th birthday

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nigerian blogger Emeh celebrates 34th birthday

#jaiyeorie




Nigerian blogger Emeh celebrates 34th birthday jaiyeorie
Award winning Nigerian blogger Emeh Achanga turned 34-years old on 26th February, and she took to her Instagram page to celebrate.

The Cameroonian Nigerian/mother of one  is the CEO of MissPetiteNigeria blog. She shared the above photo and wrote;
“34 years on earth.
Thank you, Lord, for all the twists and turns, highs and lows. Taking me on paths I never thought I would tread.. They say whatever you desire, put it out there and the universe would follow suit. So, here it is… All I want for my birthday is to finish my damn BOOK or at least stop dabbling from one unfinished book to the other lol.
I want to be called ”Best-selling Author, Emeh Achanga ” So shall it be! Amen  PS: Hope I have more fun, learn to draw my eyebrows, make a few GOOD friends and stop being a loner  #Thankful”


📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});