“I feel happy that people still call me Lepa Shandy, I don’t think I can increase my body weight. When I was little, my dad took me to a doctor because he was concerned about my poor eating habit. However, when I was pregnant, I had to eat. There was even a time I lost a pregnancy after the doctor complained about me not eating,” she told Saturday Beats.
On how she survived losing two or three pregnancies at some point in her life, Omoniyi said; “I have a gift from God; I take things as they come. When I lost those pregnancies, I felt bad considering my age at the time. I’ll be 48 years old in March. I lost two or three pregnancies; I always had people around me who encouraged me. The thought about it being spiritual came to me but I prayed and I went to the hospital to check myself to make sure I was okay.
“Young men still disturb me a lot, but even before I got married, I always stylishly asked my admirers about their age to avoid dating a man younger than me. Once I know I am older, I just decline,” she said. π
π€COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO π️ π πΊ️ π
... spill TEA ☕
Easy on Shade π£
COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO π³π¬
#jaiyeorie πΊ️
No comments:
Post a Comment