Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"to pay the rent". - Madonna shares nude photo taken when she was 19 and explains why she modeled naked

Madonna has shared a nude photo taken when she was 19 while revealing the story behing the photo.
The "Frozen" singer took a number of naked photos when she was 19. She said she was a student at the time and she did it "to pay the rent".

 Madonna shares nude photo taken when she was 19 and explains why she modeled naked
 
She added that people tried to shame her afterwards but she refused to be shamed.
She wrote:
I am 19. Living in NYC . A student at Martha Graham School of Dance. I modeled For Art Schools around the city to pay the rent. Painting, Drawing and Photography classes. Many of these photos were sold to Playboy and Penthouse when I became famous. The Photographer’s Exploited Me and then the Patriarchy tried to Shame me for Being Naked. I told the Press “i Was Not Ashamed” and this became headline news. And this turned into A collaboration between Warhol and Haring! . I am the proud owner of 4 of these paintings. Given to me later. as a wedding gift. . You cannot stop Art by tryin
 
... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments