Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Naomi Campbell is the new face of #Nars 👏

Naomi Campbell is the new face of #Nars
Now that’s a perfect match! 👏
Shot by fame photographer and friend François Nars✨
He commented “Naomi is a living icon and brings such strong personality to the camera,” says François Nars on the new face of NARS Spring 2019 campaigns, @naomi. “She and I are like family. I have known her since the very beginning of her career. From the start, I have admired her, her beauty, and her style.”


In a 2017 interview, Naomi revealed that regardless of her status in the industry, she still experienced racism and colorism, which she believes is the reason she was never asked to front a beauty campaign. “I’ve never done one for anyone. People say, ‘Oh, you’ve got beautiful skin’, and yet I’ve never done one,” she told the reporter.
🏾 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments