Media personality, Lolo Cynthia, says she wouldn't take up her future hubby's surname unless he is more successful

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Media personality, Lolo Cynthia, says she wouldn't take up her future hubby's surname unless he is more successful






Lolo Cynthia, said that when she gets married, she would not be taking up her husband's surname unless there is something she will be benefitting .


Lolo said this during one of her talk shows.


''I will not change my name unless the person I am with has a status that If I am associated wit it, it opens doors for me'' she said
Some Nigerians felt she went out of line to make such a statement.
She has however gone on her twitter page to react to all the backlash. See her tweets and watch the video



... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});