Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Will Propose To Kylie Jenner, But In A Fire Way, Travis Scott Tells Rolling Stone

I Will Propose To Kylie Jenner, But In A Fire Way, Travis Scott Tells Rolling Stone Travis Scott is planning on making that permanent by proposing to Kylie Jenner. In a wide-ranging new interview with Rolling Stone, Travis says it's just a matter of time before he makes things official with his girlfriend of 20 months.

'We'll get married soon. I just gotta sturdy up — I gotta propose in a fire way,' the 26-year-old rapper tells the magazine.

He says the couple fell quickly in love after meeting at the Coachella festival in April 2017.

'Maybe, like, the first week, you don't know if it's real or a fling. Then the second week you're like, "Whoa, I'm still talking to her, she's responding, I'm responding. We ain't run out of a thing to say." And it got to a point where I was like, "I need her with me to operate. She's that one."'


The two are parents to daughter Stormi, ten months, who they conceived just a few weeks after they met. ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments