Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ehi Ogbebor & Friend Expose Alleged Serial Fraudster



Ehi Ogbebor
Ehi Ogbebor of Sayaveth Interiors and her friend have exposed an alleged serial fraudster. Ehi's friend posted the epistle on instagram while Ehi went on to repost it. Shortly after she posted it, her friend jumped on it to thank her for being kind enough to repost. Spot our super stars? The trend....

PLS READ‼Repost from my friend @hottie_chi This guy on a blue suit is called TONY ONWUKA from Nnewi with a business name (SURVIVOR) He’s based here in d uk 🇬🇧 into properties but known with international money transfer. He’s on d run as he’s duped so many people including me a young widow with 2kids, he made away with my 15 Million Naira and £10,000.00 pounds as well for some months now. I also introduced my friend Judith n hubby to him for biz n he duped them of £6 million naira too n I had to pay them off with my own money cos I don’t want wahala or a dent on my image. I didn’t want to go public about this till yesterday when someone on a WhatsApp group posted his picture complaining of been defrauded by d same guy hence my posting this so to alert people to stop doing business with him cos not everyone can cope or survive a huge loss of money like me . Pls swipe 👉🏼to see my convo with my friend Ify few months ago , a chat when I paid my friend Judith n hubby 6million naira back and my convo with d scammer (Tony) as a little prove of what am saying. (We have loads of proves though transfer proves, messages and voice clips too )He got married last year n flew in lots of celebrities on a first class on his wedding without knowing he’s spending people’s money . A Huge Cash Reward for anyone with a useful information about this guy Tony , preferably his family or his wife or in-laws because calamity is about to befall them all . Have lost a lot of money in biz last year n this year including from Cryptocurrency but am still standing to d glory of God . Thank God we don’t look like what we’ve been/going thru . This too shall pass🙏 Pls help me tag bloggers on this comment section till they see this and repost pls
Thanks a lot
Amb Chichi (@hottie_chi )

... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments