Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

@candlesbycatherine - Valerie Ike of Spice tv Africa

 
Valerie Ike of Spice tv Africa unveil new venture.
She captioned; Hello friends!! I’m extremely shy about launching this but here goes! I got an idea in January to start making my own scented candles after I spent a good amount of money buying candles. Loving scents isn’t something you should compromise on so I think I’ve created an affordable option 😁. I’ve thought of different names, scents & styles but I finally decided to stop here. I’ve been making candles for close friends & family for the entire year so I guess it’s about time I made a business out of it. Super excited to announce my baby & I have even more exciting news coming your way at 4pm! In the mean time pleaseeeee follow @candlesbycatherine for all the info you need! Please support, repost, like? I’d really appreciate it!

  ❤️ ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments