Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Teddy A Denies Having Sex With A Lady ‘@HoFreak’ On The Plane



A Twitter user simply identified as ‘@HoFreak’, took to the platform to claim that she and former Big Brother Naija housemate, Teddy A had a sexual encounter on a plane.


The lady also shared a picture she took with the musician after the supposed encounter.


See her Tweet below; ‘I F**k*D TEDDY A ON THE PLANE. I AM SO DAMN HAPPY’




When Teddy A’s management were contacted about the lady’s claims, his representative, Kelvin, denied the allegations, saying they do not know anything about such incident.


‘ I don’t know anything about it’ Teddy A’s manager said before hanging up the phone.
Teddy A Denies Having Sex With A Lady ‘@HoFreak’ On The PlaneFOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments