Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Cardi B Says She’s Hiding Her Daughter Kulture From “Bad People” Who are Wishing Her Death

Cardi B made this clear during a recent exchange with a troll on Instagram who assumed that the rapper refused to share the photos of her baby with the world because she isn’t beautiful.
“My baby is beautiful. She looks like a real baby doll. I can’t even believe I Made something so beautiful,” said Cardi to the troll. Adding, “I hide my baby because there are bad spirits, bad energy, people that wish death on your baby and even if your baby is pretty or not, there’s always going to be the  internet troll that will say some mean shit just for clout.”
This comes days after TMZ reported that a major media house offered to pay Cardi B and her husband Offset $100, 000 for their daughter Kulture Kiari Cephus’ first photo shoot, but the couple rejected it.
See the exchange below.
FOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments