Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Toke Makinwa reveals she's been battling fibroid for 7 years and recently had surgery to remove it (video)








Toke Makinwa has just revealed that she has been battling fibroid for 7 years and she recently had surgery to remove it.


She said:
I've been battling with fibroid for about six going to seven years. I think I was diagnosed seven years ago. It's been one hell of a ride, guys.
So, I finally decided to do something about the situation this year because it was getting to the point where it was beginning to affect me. You know, I was in a lot of pain, I couldn't sit up properly. It was beginning to push against certain organs inside of me. It was just nasty and a total disaster.
I had to wear undergarments, body magic, or waist cinchers just to make sure I don't look bloated or pregnant because I didn't want to have surgery'' she said


Watch the video below.


Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments