Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Taye Diggs Blames Black Women for His Issues Dating White Women

taye diggs mom white women

Actor Taye Diggs gave an interview to "The Red Pill Podcast" and talked about how his mother shaped his perspective on dating black women. "When I was 13, I was reading a magazine and there was a picture of a black woman and I said," Oh, she's pretty, I want to marry her. And my mother said, "Oh honey, you're going to marry a white woman. "It hurt, but she was right" - Taye Diggs After marrying his ex-wife, Idina Menzel, Taye said he felt resentment towards the black women who were harassing him for having a white woman. But these days, he is ready to change things when it comes to his love life. "I do not want to say that I suppress [resentment], but I look at it ... Even if you understand the logic, I do not know if I can play with a white girl now. having to deal with it so long that it has changed what I think I like, what I'm attracted to, it's not where my eyes naturally gravitate. "- Taye Diggs


Thoughts?




Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory