Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Cardi B Slams New York Police Department After Being Kicked Out Of An Hotel

#mynameiskay

After being kicked out of the Hilton hotel in Albany in New York ,Cardi B came to the Instagram site to uncover the racist actions of the New York Police Department.  Card B was thrown away with his crew after hotel management thought someone on his floor was drinking weeds. Management has decided to invite the police to persecute the music team from the hotel. In his reaction, Cardi B dismissed the claims of police people as boring racist conclusions. She said, "On the floor I was in my hotel room, I smelled like weeds, so the policemen came in the middle of the night, knocked on my manager and at my door, they talked about we were weeping and we had to throw them out If you know me, I do not even talk about smoking the weeds because everyone knows I do not smoke weeds, I'm very paranoid, and none of my team members does not smoke, if they throw us out for something else, okay but for weed? because we do not smoke. I could, we could all test drugs, no one is smoking.Nobody smokes, especially when I’m sleeping and I’m wild sick”. ❤ ❤ 2348050417551 available for a good time ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments