Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

it was a very challenging, emotional time for me - Ivanka on postpartum depression

#Nigeria
Image result for ivanka trump

Ivanka Trump  in an interview with Dr. Oz, Trump said she suffered from “some level” of postpartum depression after she had her 3 kids, CBS reports.

She said:
It was very – it was a very challenging, emotional time for me because I felt like I was not living up to my potential as a parent or as an entrepreneur and an executive. And I had had such easy pregnancies, that in some way the juxtaposition hit me even harder.

Look, I consider myself a very hard-charging person, I am ambitious, I’m passionate, I’m driven but this is something that affects parents all over the country.


Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments