Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"I stand by my guy" - Wendy William flaunts wedding ring

#Nigeria
"I stand by my guy" - Wendy William flaunts wedding ring as she addresses rumours that her husband is cheating on her

Daily Mail shared a report, backed with exclusive photos, that indicated that all was not well within the marriage of popular TV Host Wendy Williams. This was beacuse her husband, Kevin Hunter has allegedly been involved with a younger woman, Sharina Hudson in a secret 10-year long affair.
Wendy denied this on her TV show today while waving a diamond ring. She said; "It is rare doing hot topics and being a hot topic. In a weird kind of way, I love the attention. There's some sort of weird story going around the internet reagrding my husband. All you have to do is google him and see the story. You can believe what you want but (waves ring). I stand by my guy. All is well in Hunterville. Don't believe the hype."  Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments