Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

A 41-year-old woman gets custody at passport control because she looks younger than her age ...


 

 Natalia Dzenkiv was recently arrested and on a barbecue on a return journey home from Turkey.  Confused officials suspect that 41-year-old Natalia used her foreign passport - because of her age. ...
Officials at passport control suspected her to be 20 years younger and using an older woman's passport.Natalia, who is better known as Lama, said:

 "When I found out the reason for my arrest, I even started laughing as it was [the] age in my passport.
"I am already used to compliments about the way I look, but I couldn't have imagined that it might be a reason for detaining me."

Daily Mirror reports that, eventually she was allowed to pass through.

As for her secret to looking incredibly young for her age, fan Oleg Petrov added:

"She is vegetarian and only eats fruits and vegetables, this is why she looks so good." Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments