Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

My Husband Supports Every Role I Play, Including Sex Scenes- Omotola @Realomosexy

 Premium Times had an exclusive interview with Omotola Ekeinde , for her movie AlterEgo press round.
 Omotola in the interview speaks on playing a controversial character in Alter Ego.She talks about the sex scene, what her husband feels about it and what she might get from her fans in return. Lol, I am only bringing you, the ones that concerns us here, lol. Enjoy!

PT: Your fans can’t stop talking about your sex scenes in Alter Ego. Was your husband comfortable with you playing the role?

Omotola: Some of the sex scenes in Alter Ego were downplayed because I’m married. But I won’t play the sex scenes if it wasn’t necessary to be included in the film. I know by starring in this movie that my fans would either hate me or love me forever. While shooting the film, I knew I was doing something quite risky. There are several ways to shoot a sex scene tastefully. I’m all for playing a sex scene convincingly and my husband knows this. I tell my husband, “You know what darling, you married an actor”; and secondly, he is my biggest fan. I tell him, “Do you want me to be great or do you just want me to be good?” He will say, “I want you to be great, sparklingly great”. Then I’ll say, “Ehen, we go love o” and he’s fine with it. He understands but just like every other human being and the professional that he is, he too wants to be convinced that I played a sex scene because it was necessary. I know when he watches movies sometimes he would say, “Did they have to kiss if they were not going to kiss well?” One more question below...


PT: You got pretty raunchy with your co-stars in your latest movie, Alter Ego. Are you ready for viewer’s criticisms?

Omotola: When I wasn’t even confident, I starred in a movie called a prostitute, which was released 22 years ago. If I didn’t die then, is it now? I’m ready.


  We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory