Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Tekno flown abroad for treatment after been down with acid reflux


 Tekno is ill, he has been in the hospital for over a month.

  He wrote:



I know I have disappointed a whole lot of promoters and my amazing Fans worldwide! I’ve been sick for over a month from acid reflux and it has worsened.
I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; all the show refunds and any other lost. Am not taking any bookings right now as I’m off to America for proper treatement. God’s grace I’ll get better in no time and be back stage! if you could share a little prayer for me. I would be grateful-Good health to you and yours.



GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments