Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Steph Curry For GQ Magazine

             photo sgq1.jpg
Steph Curry is a beast on the court. His wife Ayesha Curry shared a few photos from his GQ spread on her Instagram handle with the caption, “Thank you Lord! Hallelujah! He's too fine and all mine. Taking this moment to appreciate this blessing that is my husband. Wow! Congrats on the @gq cover @stephencurry30 MAN CRUSH EVERYDAY. yaaaaaaaaas okay I'm done swooning now”


 photo sgq2.jpg
 photo sgq3.jpg
 photo sgq4.jpg
 photo sgq5.jpg
 photo sgq6.jpg
 


“Even then, I was worried that I had messed up—that having a playful attitude had detracted from the serious point I felt I needed to make,” Curry says. “I'm not gonna pretend that I have some long history as an activist. But I'm definitely in the camp that when it comes to athletes, whoever has a microphone in front of their face, they ought to use it.
“You know,” he adds, “I did get a lot of feedback from other believers who were disappointed in the aggression of my statement. They thought it was un-Christian of me to call [Trump] a name. Now, I understand that Jesus probably wouldn't have used that term. But He was in that temple going crazy, flipping tables.… I think that sometimes, you have to remember who you are and what you stand for and not be ashamed of that.”
 


Photos: GQ




GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments