Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

@ABI_KD1 Shares Her Experience as a 2016 Heineken #LFDW Ambassador


abisola-kola-daisi-onobello-1
Fashion entrepreneur and lifestyle influencer, Abisola Kola Daisi rocking Bridget Awosika with LV purse and prada heels was chosen by the Lagos Fashion and Design Week team as an ambassador in 2016 shows.
Kola Daisi shares her views on the Nigerian fashion industry while getting glammed up for Day 2 of the LFDW shows.
Abi says, “This year, the show was extra special for me, as I was one the Ambassadors of the event and I was determined to enjoy every minute of it. I wore outfits from my favorite Nigerian designers and every moment, from picking my clothes, to getting my hair and makeup done was really exciting. I loved every moment of this year’s fashion week, not just because of all the glitz and glam surrounding the event, but because it was such a pleasure, observing new season trends, and watching my favorite designers unveil their new collections. A major highlight was having one of my lovely subscribers, Joy, come along with me to see the shows. She was an absolute delight.”
abisola-kola-daisi-onobello-2
#Pressplay the clip below .


Credits:
Makeup: Joyce Jacob Beauty
Videography: Jay Brothers Productions


THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade ... Thx

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory