Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Moyo Lawal Says She Wants A Husband Like Kanye West That Will Share Her Nude Pictures Proudly to the World


. The petite curvy beauty shared a photo of KimYe at the 2016 MET and captioned:


"#kimye 😍😍😍. ...Uuum so where can I get me ...my own kanye 🙈🙈🙈 A man who stands up for his wife and let's the world know he adores her despite his eeem thug abi macho reputation.... A man confident enough to let his wife be herself ( yes...even retweeting her nude pictures😛😛 ) ( because he knows she will never cheat...😜😜😜). ..and always ready to help her in public( I don't care how they live inside their home ..but I think they are happy😜😜 or if they are staging it for us ( I sha like 😂).... A man that understands that even thou he is the head of the house ,its okay to let the woman shine ( he always stands behind ,even for interviews😛..well most times)......Let me see some obvious things that maybe I can start to do ...to get my own kanye😍😍😍.... Eeeem sextape (No..)..... Eeeem Getting naked ( Uuum yes 🙈🙈🙈)..... Eeeem surgery ( No...am an Oliver twist before I end up looking like a blowup doll) ..... Eeeem constant red carpet appearances( bank work 😢😢😢 but I can try) ... Eeeem makeup always on fleek (hard oooh 😢😢😢 but I can try ,it should sha not age me 😂) .... Eeeem always dressed up( haaaa bank work...I like my hobo look 😜 ... Eeeeem two failed marriages ( haaa 😢😢😢) ............... Men😢 .... My own Kanye,u know this is not Hollywood ,so eeem things don't have to get too extreme before you find me .. yeah 😂😂😂"

Post a Comment

0 Comments