Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"Bobrisky Announces Bold New Strategy for Dealing with Drama and Disrespect on Social Media!"

#jaiyeorie

 



In a fiery Instagram post, Bobrisky declared a fresh, no-nonsense approach to handling disrespect and drama online. Known for never shying away from controversy, the popular social media star revealed that going forward, they’ll be responding to negativity with a much tougher stance.

Bobrisky’s message has already stirred excitement and anticipation among fans and critics alike, with many curious to see what this new, assertive attitude will look like in action. Stay tuned, because it seems Bobrisky is ready to turn the heat up!

“Silence is my new answer to disrespect! I no longer react. I no longer argue, and I no longer dive into drama. I simply remove my presence.”

This statement comes amidst the ongoing drama involving Bobrisky VeryDarkMan and the Falana family.

Silence is my new answer to disrespect!"- Bobrisky
Silence is my new answer to disrespect — Bobrisky
✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments