“I am tired of being a strong woman and need a break” Mary Njoku cries out, joins Gen Z club

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I am tired of being a strong woman and need a break” Mary Njoku cries out, joins Gen Z club

#jaiyeorie  

Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Mary Remmy Njoku, has shared what she's going to do for the holiday season.

On
her Instagram, a mother of three talks about feeling overwhelmed as a strong woman and has chosen to take a break.


So,
during the holiday season, she is hanging out with the Gen Z group and is only interested in having fun.


Njoku
said she doesn't know much and thinks she deserves special treatment, so she shouldn't be blamed for anything.


Also,
she said she is leaving her "strong woman" cape at the airport because life is too short.

 

She wrote,

“I am tired of being a STRONG WOMAN and I need a break.

This festive season, I identify as GEN Z baby girl.

Soft life, less work, ignorant, entitled and I can’t be held accountable for anything.

Left my strong woman ‘cape’ at the airport. babygeh4life

Life is too short Abeg”.

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎




Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});