Timi Dakolo celebrates wife, Busola as she bags master’s degree from UK varsity

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Timi Dakolo celebrates wife, Busola as she bags master’s degree from UK varsity

#jaiyeorie 

 

Iyawo Mi singer, Timi Dakolo is excited as he celebrates his wife, Busola Dakolo, the Nigerian photographer, who has bagged a master’s degree from a university in the United Kingdom. Busola graduated with a master’s in international business from Loughborough University. Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola Dakolo Timi Dakolo took to his social media page to congratulate his wife on achieving the feat. 

 


He wrote, “Ladies and gentlemen, my first child has a master’s in international business. Congratulations love. Like play like play you did it,” he wrote. “I can now rest from hearing Timi ‘your children are not letting me read’ I have a deadline to meet. Why are you so calm when I am complaining about things? “As an assistant student, congratulations to me too. We did it.” In the video, Dakolo could be heard cheering loudly as his wife walked up the stage to receive her certificate. 

 

 Meanwhile, in another Instagram post on Thursday, Busola appreciated her family for celebrating her personal achievement. She also accompanied the post with pictures of herself adorned in a graduation gown. She wrote, “Having my loved ones celebrate with me yesterday meant the world to me. All Glory be to God,” she wrote. ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});