Rema walks off stage in Atlanta over poor organization, says 'Afrobeat is way too big for this'

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Rema walks off stage in Atlanta over poor organization, says 'Afrobeat is way too big for this'

Popular Nigerian Afrobeats singer, Rema stormed off the stage disappointed over alleged poor show organization in Atlanta, USA

 


 

. The talented singer was seen walking out of stage in a concert he was to perform. Rema claimed the organizers had disrespected him and also Afrobeat music by giving a poor stage display, poor sound systems, and substandard venue.

 

 In his words, he said; “Afrobeat is way too big to look like this, You feel me? I don’t take no rubbish, I respect my fans. I’m gonna reschedule this show… They have disrespected me and disrespected Afrobeat by treating you guys like this. I’m out, I love you!” Watch video below:

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});