This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Simone Biles Reveals She Was Mistaken for A Kid on a Flight

Sunday 17 July 2022

Simone Biles Reveals She Was Mistaken for A Kid on a Flight

#jaiyeorie Simone Biles has a touch of bad luck when it comes to looking so youthful.


During a flight, the Olympic gold medallist gymnast was mistaken for a toddler.


Simone uploaded a snapshot on social media of a coloring book she received from a flight attendant.
She stated,


"Not the flight attendant offering me a coloring book as I board....
"No, I'm fine, I'm 25," I said.  

 


✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home