This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: On his new show 'Hart To Heart,' Kevin Hart asks Jay-Z all the questions we want answered about rap retirement, fatherhood, and more. #ASUUStrike One Million Boys Ada Ameh Travis Scott Erica Nlewedim #WeMetOnTwitter Davido Aunty Kate Last Last Toni Braxton Obi Cubana #DeadbyDaylgiht Pastor Dami Terry G Adeleke rinu #ajah Femi Sam Larry NNPC

Tuesday 19 July 2022

On his new show 'Hart To Heart,' Kevin Hart asks Jay-Z all the questions we want answered about rap retirement, fatherhood, and more. #ASUUStrike One Million Boys Ada Ameh Travis Scott Erica Nlewedim #WeMetOnTwitter Davido Aunty Kate Last Last Toni Braxton Obi Cubana #DeadbyDaylgiht Pastor Dami Terry G Adeleke rinu #ajah Femi Sam Larry NNPC

#jaiyeorie 

 

Kevin Hart sits down with Jay-Z for a one-on-one interview in which he asks him all of the topics that fans want answered.
The guys talk about retirement, fatherhood, and a variety of other topics.


Season 2 of Kevin Hart's show "Hart to Heart" begins with an honest interview with Hip Hop mogul Jay-Z.
This is quite uncommon.
These days, Hov rarely does interviews.
Off-camera, he went to Kev's wine cellar to talk about his job moves and personal life.


Has Jay-Z retired from rapping at the age of 52?
While we haven't received any bars from Jay in 2022, it doesn't mean he's giving up.
In reality, he attempted to leave the rap game before, but was unsuccessful. 

 

 

“Nah, I tried that,” Jay said, referencing when he announced 2003’s The Black Album was his last album. A few years after his retirement announcement, he un-retired. Turns out, the rap goat was burnt out.

"I just needed a break,” he told Kevin. “But I really thought that I was really burnt out at that time. I was releasing an album every year. '96, '97, '98, and in between that, soundtracks, other people's albums, Roc-A-Fella, touring, back to back. I just looked up one day and I was like 'I'm tired.' I had never been on vacation until like, I want to say 2000, my whole life. I was just really burnt out at that moment."

With three decades of experience under his belt, the "Empire State of Mind" rapper admitted he had no idea what the next chapter of his career will entail.

“I don’t know what happens next,” he said. “I’m not actively making music or making an album or have plans to make an album, but I never want to say that I’m retired. It’s a gift, so who am I to shut it off. And it may have a different form or interpretation. Maybe it’s not an album, maybe it is. I have no idea, but I’m just going to leave it open.”

Would you be here for a new Jay-Z album? We would. If he doesn't release another album, 2017's 4:44 will be his last.

Peep the clip below:

Speaking of music, how much does a Jay-Z verse cost? Nothing. The Roc Nation honcho revealed he doesn’t charge artists for features. When asked if he chooses his collaborations based on relationships, he said, “Yeah. Mostly relationships...It’s actually always been mostly relationships. Sometimes it’s talent.”

“Pretty much every song that I’m on, I’m asked to be on. I don’t ask people to be on their songs,” before revealing that he doesn’t charge for verses. “I never charge,” he shared.

While he doesn't charge, the rap icon admitted to saying "no" more than "yes" when asked to be featured on songs. 

Peep the clip below:

 

 

During their talk, Jay also discussed how parenting altered his view of time.
The 4:44 artist discussed the significance of spending time with his family, which includes wife Beyoncé, daughter Blue Ivy (10), and twins Sir and Rumi (5).


"You only have time.
"That's the only thing we have control over," he explained.
"It's all about how you use your time."
You've been careless with your time in the past; you're just all over the place... Why are you leaving your house?



Jay-Z was last seen in daddy mode with his daughter Blue Ivy in coordinated black 'fits courtside during Game 5 of the NBA Finals between the Boston Celtics and Golden State Warriors last month.
He went on to say that any time parents are away from their children is time "away from the development of these people you brought here, who you love more than anything in the world."


He claims that realizing how to workout while spending more time with his family "changed nearly everything" for him.

Watch the clip below:

 

 


Speaking of fatherhood, both Hov and Kevin opened up about their strained relationships with their own fathers and how it impacted them. Changing his perspective about his father, Jay-Z was able to understand why his father distanced himself from his family.

“It was like ... he's doing this to me,” he said about his father’s actions. “What cracked the code for me was like, really, what was he going through?”

Watch the powerful clip below:

 

  ✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home