Toke Makinwa brags about her achievements

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Toke Makinwa brags about her achievements

#jaiyeorie
Toke Makinwa brags about her achievements

Media persoanlity, Toke Makinwa has bragged about her achievements.

Toke bragged about having 3 shows at the moment on TV, being on Youtube, billboards and still having many endorsements.

Taking to twitter, the OAP who says the only thing left now is a man and daughter, wrote;

”I’ve got 3 main shows on TV sha…I don’t toot my own horn enough…GUS. Jungle Dairy and Talk with Toke Makinwa. I’m on Youtube too, billboard’s, multiple endorsements.

This is the life I once prayed for. I’ve worked so hard to become this bad ass chick. On becoming moreIf e easy, so am. Na husband and pikin remain. Ithank God ahead for them. Imagine a baby girl with her baby girl. Loud.

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});