Sule Alao Malaika surprises mother with a house

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Sule Alao Malaika surprises mother with a house

#jaiyeorie

Sule Alao Malaika, malaika mother hous,e maliaka gifts mother house Sulaiman Alao Malaika has surprised his mother with a house gift.

According to the musician who shared the news, his mother wasn’t aware of the surprise.

So after taking her round the property he handed over the keys to her and told her ‘Iye this house is yours’.

”I took her round the building and showed her the flats we have there. I now handed over all the keys to her saying, IYE (mum) this is the house I built for you…
She was shocked because she never had any idea I was doing this.ALHAMDULILAH..
Congratulations Alhaja Rukayat Mojirayo..
I love you IYE and I will continue to In shaa Allah”, he wrote while sharing the surprise video.

 

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});